Have you been trying to shed excessive body fat and using several products and procedures to lose weight but nothing works? The effects that you’ve been expecting for so long make you feel so frustrated. As a matter of fact, you have seen these products and procedures on the television and the internet and you were so much affected by the photos you have seen – photos of those so-called “successful candidates” who used those weight loss products and procedures that have been advertised. As a result, you have found yourself joining the bandwagon of these ‘successful candidates’ only to find out in the end that you just simply made yourself a victim of false advertisements.
Perhaps, the advertisements that have seen you on TV told you to eat whatever you want without spending long hours of exercise. Well, that is a very wrong idea as far as losing weight is concerned. In fact, what these ads say are just ways to fool people. Eating whatever you want without exercising can actually make you overweight or worse, obese! As a result, you will have to continue buying their products or continue patronizing their weight loss procedures. You’ve got to trust what the experts would usually say: eat the right food and have enough exercise every day. These two can help you get the chance to realize an effective way of trimming down excessive weight without fooling yourself.
With the excessive advertisements and misleading commercials that have something to do with weight loss, many people from all across the globe have ventured into using them with high hopes of trimming down excessive body fat and getting back to their usual sexy and slim body. But there is one big question that one should realize before getting in the way to make use of these products or procedures. Do all the weight loss products and procedures work? As a matter of fact, answering this question can be hard unless one has tried this or that particular product or procedure. But with the accumulated reviews and testimonials of previous users, it is obvious to note that many of these products and procedures actually do not work!
Now, this can be simply very alarming at your end especially when you see that nothing has changed in your body after using a particular weight loss product for so long. With this in mind you have already realized that what you did was just a way to let other people know that you are actually doing a way to address your excessive weight. Unfortunately, what you did was also costly since you’ve been spending money all along without any positive outcome. As such, you’ve simply become frustrated, thinking if there’s a product or a procedure that can help you say goodbye to your stubborn body fat for good.
With the advancement of technology in the field of health, a particular innovation in the weight loss and body fat trimming category has been made and introduced to the world. This procedure is called CoolSculpting. Perhaps, this name may sound new to you but you can have the assurance that after reading this, you’ll get yourself convinced that this weight loss product or procedure is what you’ve long been looking for.
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is an innovative weight loss procedure which is developed and introduced by renowned scientists of Harvard University and the General Hospital of Massachusetts. This procedure is FDA-cleared and the procedure entails the use of patented cooling technology that aims to destroy and eliminate even the most stubborn fat cells. What is really interesting about this procedure is that you don’t have to go through painful surgical procedures just to get your stubborn fat cells removed. Thus, you need not to worry about painful surgical wounds, scars and long-term recovery. In short, your recovery after the treatment spells out little to zero downtime. With CoolSculpting, fat cells are effectively reduced in a very revolutionary way specifically on the treated area. These areas manifest noticeable and lingering results to help you get back to your days when you were so confident with your slim and sexy body.
There are times when the body isn’t capable of ditching stubborn fat even when you are very much strict with your diet and daily workout routine. Every individual has certain parts of his or her body which is called ‘trouble areas’ and such body parts are where flabs build up. What is really disappointing is that these flabs won’t shed no matter how hard you tried to remove them or trim them down. How well do you like it is to have those excessive and stubborn fat cells removed and eliminated for good even when you don’t have to struggle with strict dieting practices and time-consuming exercise routines?
Now you can and that is possible with the aid of CoolSculpting! With the aid of CoolSculpting’s medical staff, you get the assurance of entrusting your body with people who have already mastered the technology of administering the procedure the safe, effective and comfortable way possible. What’s more is that the kind of result that you can expect is something that you would surely love. With just a single treatment procedure, you will be on your way to reclaim your sleek, slim and toned body that you have always dreamed of.
Body Parts that Can Be Treated by CoolSculpting
Excessive fat usually build up and occur on body parts that are obviously seen. This is the reason why a lot of people feel so embarrassed, ashamed and incapable of flaunting their body especially when they’re at the beach. In short, they can’t wear sexy swimsuits and they can’t just wear any sexy dress that they have seen being worn by a sexy model on TV or in the magazine. Worry no more because with CoolSculpting treatment procedures, you are on your way to flaunt your body once more, wear a sexy swimsuit and walk in the streets with your sexy dress. The prime areas of the body that can be treated using the CoolSculpting procedure include:
- Back or Bra Area
- Under the Neck (double chin)
- Love Handles/Flanks
- Male Chest (Pseudogynecomastia)
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
Every weight loss procedure comes with its own unique ways and procedures to show how their products work. With CoolSculpting you get the idea of having your body fat frozen. Yes, that is right! Freezing fat cells comes down all the way to science and it’s the new technological breakthrough in the field of trimming down, eradicating and eliminating unwanted body fat cells. How this process works, you might want to ask. Through CoolSculpting treatment, fat cells are frozen at much higher temperatures than the surrounding body tissues. The treatment procedure enables precise targeting of the fat cells underneath the skin. This process is known as Cryolipolysis, a condition wherein the treated fat cells become frozen and crystalized until they die. Basically, body fat cells freeze and crystalize faster compared to normal cells thus, giving you the assurance that your skin, nerves and other surrounding tissues will never be damaged or severely affected during and after the treatment process.
Over time while the treated fat cells freeze, shrink and die the body’s natural mechanism gets the way to metabolize the dead cells. The elimination of the dead cells is done through the process called excretion, the body’s natural way of throwing away body toxins. As these cells are eliminated you simply get the chance to realize a more sculpted body of yours. When you undergo strict dieting and exercising, the fat cells only get reduced in size but with the aid of CoolSculpting, any fat cells that are treated are expected to be damaged in the process and gone for good.
With every session, you will get the chance to reduce the number of treated body fat cells by approximately 20 percent. This means that as the treatment progresses, additional treatments are expected, enhancing your expected results in the process. With 20 percent treated fat cells in each session, you can have the opportunity to achieve slimmer, sexier and well-toned body of yours in just a short span of time. With CoolSculpting, you will just have to sit back, relax and eliminate those stubborn body fat cells the simple and easy way guaranteed.
How Fat Cells are Frozen?
Now you have learned that the elimination of excessive body fat can now be achieved and realized by way of fat freezing. Ideally, it is the fat cells which are being frozen and the freezing process is spelled out below:
- Despite strict diet and exercise, the body’s fat cells accumulate at a fast rate and can be very hard and difficult to get rid of.
- With CoolSculpting technology, Cryolipolysis or controlled cooling is administered to target, freeze and destroy any unwanted fat cells.
- In the following weeks, the treated fat cells are naturally removed from the body through excretion.
- The results of CoolSculpting technology are known to be long-term, giving you the assurance that the treated fat cells are gone for good.
The Benefits of CoolSculpting
So, why do you have to undergo CoolSculpting treatment procedures? Apart from the fact that this weight loss procedure is effective, we cannot deny the fact that it also offers a myriad of benefits and advantages. The following are some of the benefits that you will most likely get and enjoy when you make use of CoolSculpting to treat and reduce excessive fat in your body:
- Natural-Looking Results. After a single session, the treated part of the body gradually appears to be something smoother and more toned over the course of the following six months. Any treated fat cells in the body are natural eliminated out of the body in the first two months of treatment. However, there are patients who see fat reduction results in just as short as four weeks.
- FDA-Cleared. CoolSculpting is an innovative weight loss treatment that uses controlled cooling to target, shrink and kill any unwanted fat cells. It is developed by the scientists of Harvard University and Wellman Center for Photomedicine of Massachusetts General Hospital. It is the only fat freezing technology which has been cleared and authorized by the FDA. This fat-freezing remedy is known to be very tough on stubborn fat cells but safe on the body.
- Convenient and Comfortable. A single treatment session usually lasts for sixty minutes or one hour, making it as one of the best times of your life. For those who have been through to this kind of treatment, they say that the treatment itself creates a sensation of burst of cold air and then followed by a dull pressure. The treatment is practically comfortable and convenient because patients can read, get their work done or even sleep while the session is on progress.
- Qualified Professionals. CoolSculpting treatment is only administered by experienced professionals. Since this treatment is categorized as something innovative, CoolSculpting makes sure that every staff is familiar and well-educated with the process. They can even provide you with insights into the amazing and wonderful results that they have experienced first-hand.
- Less to No Downtime. The CoolSculpting treatment does not entail the use of needles, scalpel and other surgical apparatus just to get underneath your skin to target and kill your fat cells. Since it makes use of freezing technology, only the fat cells underneath your skin are being targeted without sacrificing the health of the outer skin. In addition, any surrounding tissues are not affected by the treatment as well. And since there has been no incision or any surgical procedures that have been made, you will not have to worry about staying in your bed for weeks or months to recuperate and completely recover. After each CoolSculpting treatment, you can get back to your usual chores without the hassle.
- Costs Lesser than Other Weight Loss Procedures. CoolSculpting can only cost you a small fraction of what you are supposed to pay to certain types of weight loss procedures or products on the market today. For example, liposuction can cost you something like ten thousand dollars or more (depending on body parts to be treated) but CoolSculpting can only cost you two to four thousand dollars for a complete treatment. But basically, the cost that you will have to spend for the treatment is commonly based on the part of the body that needs to be treated.
Comparing CoolSculpting to Other Weight Loss Procedures
If you are going to look around you will most likely notice that the current market is now bombarded with a plethora of weight loss products and procedures with varying promises and prices. This time you will be exposing yourself to the difference of CoolSculpting when compared to other types of weight loss and body trimming procedures that can be found available on the market today.
- CoolSculpting versus Liposuction. Liposuction is a fat removal method which is usually conducted through a surgical procedure or operation. To be able to undergo this kind of procedure, you need to be injected with general anesthesia so that you will not feel the pain which is brought about by the following surgical procedures. Liposuction generally works by using large tubes so as to pull out the fat which is being targeted by the surgeon. With this kind of fat removal method you’ll get the chance to see instant and quick results. But since this procedure is classified as invasive, you are required to stay at home and recover for a period of one to two weeks or even longer depending on the degree of your surgery. With CoolSculpting you need not to go through painful surgery so you are assured of zero downtime.
- CoolSculpting versus Diet and Exercise. According to health experts, the health and appearance of a person is reliant on balanced diet and regular workout or exercise. CoolSculpting should not take the place of either of these procedures. Instead, CoolSculpting acts as an aid to help you realize and accomplish your goals. Basically, dieting and exercising only reduce the shape and size of body fat cells but they do not help you in getting rid of them in any way. With CoolSculpting, the unwanted fat cells are being frozen, destroyed and killed for good thus, improving your diet plan so that you can have a great encouragement to continue living with a healthy lifestyle.